- Relaxing waterfront environment
- Lake Access for fishing and swimming
- Pet Friendly
- Park bathrooms with showers
- Laundry facility on-site
- Free WIFI
- Boat Ramp and Dock
- Quiet rural setting
- Kayak rentals available
Park Rules and Regulations
- Only 1 RV and 2 vehicle allowed per site.
- No pull through sites
- The max number of people allowed per site is 6.
- A deposit equivalent of one night’s stay is required prior to arrival. Please check cancelation policy.
- No smoking in any building. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
- Alcohol to be consumed at your site only.
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am Please always be considerate of all guests and keep noise at a minimum.
- No washing of any vehicle.
- Generators are prohibited.
- We asked the last camper to help keep the grounds clean for you so please help keep the campground clean for the next camper!
- No refunds or credits will be given for early departures.
- No after dark parking without Prior approval from camp host
- Guest are required to check in at the office.
- All guests must check in. A fee of $5 will be charged per visitor (age 6-55). Visitors may not have pets and must leave by 10pm.
We welcome your leashed, well-behaved pets. Please do not leave pets unattended or tied outside. Pets should be kept under control and quiet at all times. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets. For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, please refrain from bringing your pets into buildings.